There's another baby??

Last night Elsa noticed we have another baby, another tiny person, in our house. The extent of the twins' interactions with one another is usually limited to accidentally whacking each other in the face with their arms. Sometimes they'll look at their sibling for a moment with the same vague interest given to a dangling toy (which is to say, they seem to be wondering, "What is this colorful thing? Can I get it in my mouth?").

This was different though. This was adorable.


 

Elsa spent the entire time they were on the floor together staring at Miles.When he cooed, she smiled and squealed back. Miles, of course, was fixated on the far wall or something located just over Elsa's shoulder. I can't wait until he notices her back!

barjobo  – (January 14, 2011 at 6:58 AM)  

so adorable, so like a man! He's all boy, eh? Can't wait to squeeze those chubby bubbs. Elsa looks like you when she smiles. I love that

kalmiopsis  – (January 15, 2011 at 11:02 AM)  

ah...playing hard to get! a role reversal here, I think. Max sez hi.

I'm That Mommy  – (January 19, 2011 at 3:52 AM)  

Returning the follow. Love their matching outfits!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP