More Things Moo Says

Recent gems we've heard from Moo:

"Mama, you're a good helper!"

----------

"I farted."
"You farted?"
"Just a little. I went potty too!"

----------

"Don't go too far, Mommy! I need to see you!"

This was after we got back from the store, where must have told him not to go too far at least 10 times.


----------

This submission is from Pete:

Moo and Daddy were driving were driving back from Costco when Micah decided it was time for a little review.


"Amy is a girl."

"Yep."
"And Mama is a girl."
"That's right."
"Grandma is a girl."
"She is."

Micah continued on and made it through most of his family before realizing he was forgetting someone important.

"Kirby is our friend."
"Indeed."
"He's a cat boy."

barjobo  – (March 2, 2011 at 8:00 PM)  

Love and miss that smart baby-boy! He's growing up so fast.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP