Sleeping baby is asleep!

Oh my gosh, I love M! Well I mean of course I love him, but I love his sleeping too! I thought, "What the heck, I'll give it another shot. Put him down and see if he sleeps." After hanging out in the living room with me, big brother, and E for awhile, staring at all the faces and bright toys, he started to fuss and show signs of being tired and overstimulated. I took him into the nursery, changed his diaper, and put him down in the  crib next to the mirror. At first I could hear him whacking the mirror toys with his little fists, but within five minutes it was silent. I just peeked:


A friend who also has a 2 month old told me she's heard about babies like him, but never seen one in action. Until this week, neither had I. I almost feel silly for being so excited about it, but what are the chances that I'd stumble upon a baby who naps spontaneously, on his back, in a crib? What are the chances that baby would be mine?

barjobo  – (December 17, 2010 at 6:18 AM)  

he is the most adorable thing in the world, well, one of three of the most adorable things! He looks so much like Micah, but with Pete's eyebrows.

Nia  – (December 22, 2010 at 5:15 PM)  

I would be so excited too! Does he still do this? What a cute baby.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP